We also advise on local taxes and those managed by municipalities, such as the Real Estate Tax, the Tax on Construction, Installations and Works, the Tax on Economic Activities, the Tax on the Increase in Value of Urban Land (or municipal capital gains tax), taxes for the private use of the public domain and public services.

Ready to talk?

Anything you need, we can help you, just all ears …

Let’s talk