Permits to occupy public roads, administrative boundaries with the Directorate General of the Coast and the Sea, our practice advises and represents clients in court and administrative offices.

Concerning permits for the occupation of public roads, these are matters governed by municipal authorities. However, local entities must follow the rules laid down by other Administrations within their powers and the mandatory legal obligations.

As far as coastal matters are concerned, some regulations establish a strip of state coastal land in the public domain, with easement and effects on the adjacent land. There are certain limitations on use because of planning rules, which are regulated by the Autonomous Regions and local entities.

We also represent our clients in administrative sanctioning procedures during the administrative process and then, if necessary, in court.

Ready to talk?

Anything you need, we can help you, just all ears …