1. If you have received payments from an ERTE, you will be interested to know the following. Given the situation experienced during 2020 due to COVID-19, many of you may have found yourself in ERTE situation. If you have found yourself in this situation, you should take into account that the perceptions received while you [...]
About ferrerasociadosThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far ferrerasociados has created 69 blog entries.
It’s very common, when buying a house, to initially sign what’s called a reservation contract whose purpose is to get the property out of the market to avoid a new buyer appearing, in exchange of a small sum of money. After this, another contract is usually signed, which is named “arras” contract, and together with [...]
0. Introduction. A few days ago, we wrote an article that you can read here, in which we commented on the recent resolution of the General Directorate of Legal Security and Public Faith, of October 23, 2020 (BOE of November 6, 2020), in which this General Directorate resolved that any certification of the agreements taken [...]
CAN COMPANIES TAKE AGREEMENTS THROUGH WRITTEN VOTES AND WITHOUT PHYSICALLY MEETING THE SHAREHOLDERS?ferrerasociados2020-12-13T08:08:50+00:00
0. Introduction. In this article we will analyze, in relation to a recent resolution of the General Directorate of Legal Security and Public Faith of November 19, 2020 (BOE of December 7, 2020), the possibility that companies can take agreements without need to hold a meeting of the board of shareholders, meaning, without physically meeting [...]
MUST THE ANNUAL ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR OF THE CONSTITUTION OF A COMPANY BE DEPOSITED WHEN ITS REGISTRATION TAKES PLACE IN THE FOLLOWING YEAR?ferrerasociados2020-11-29T12:59:45+00:00
0. Introduction. Sometimes, a company is constituted in a certain year, but the registration of the constitution in the Companies House takes place in the following year. This situation is common when the company is set up at the end of the year, so that the registration takes place already in the following year. It [...]
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATIONS, JOURNEYS AND DEPOSITS OF BOOKS IN THE COMPANIES HOUSE AFTER A SOCIAL AGREEMENT IS DECLARED VOIDferrerasociados2020-11-27T09:05:19+00:00
0. Introduction. The General Directorate of Legal Security and Public Faith issued a resolution on October 30, 2020 (BOE of November 23, 2020), in which it resolved on the cancellation of registrations, journeys and deposits of books subsequent to a social agreement that it was annulled by court ruling and that are contradictory with said [...]
0. Introduction. The General Directorate of Legal Security and Public Faith, in its resolution of October 23, 2020 (BOE of November 6, 2020), resolved that it is necessary that the members of the Board of Directors who attend the meeting must be identified for the registration of the acts that they agree, even when all [...]
CURRENT SITUATION AFTER THE STATE OF ALARM DECLARED ON OCTOBER 25, AND SPECIFIC MEASURES IN THE VALENCIAN COMMUNITYferrerasociados2020-10-31T06:50:35+00:00
This state of alarm is declared to contain the spread of infections caused by SARS-Cov-2. It is not a state of alarm like the previous one, the main difference is that home confinement of the population is not foreseen. Its entry into force was from October 25, 2020, until November 9, 2020, but the Government [...]
0. Introduction. When a property is rented, whether it is for residential or non-residential purposes, the landlord can sue the tenant, enabling a judge to order the tenant to pay the unpaid rent, as well as any amounts associated with it or any amounts the tenant would have been liable to pay, and to leave [...]
On 20 August 2020, the Provincial Prosecutor’s Office of Valencia issued a decree instructing the province's prosecutors to order, as an interim measure, the immediate eviction of properties being occupied illegally. Squatting causes homeowners’ distress and frustration. Evicting squatters is a lengthy process that entails time, money and emotional strain, particularly due to the stress [...]